Tuesday 12 April 2011

My Characters

The final project is now getting underway. I have completed my animatics and sound recording and now I am starting to think more in depth about my characters.
I have been working on my characters for my final project in Adobe Illustrator. It is the first time I have really used it but I have fallen in love with the interface. It allows me to make the shapes I want really easily, think its because I love using Flash to draw and this is very similar. I have also invested in a Wacom Baboo Tablet, which I have to say is possibly the best purchase I have ever made!
My characters are a little girl called Scarlet and a sheep. I am in the process of modelling them in Maya as I will animate my final piece in 3D. The sheep is complete, I rigged him by hand and it works nicely, he also has blendshapes so he can chew.


No comments:

Post a Comment